Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Militaria Mart at Camden Passage, Islington

Options
  • 20-11-2008 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to London at the weekend and I am trying to find out if anyone knows anything about the fate of the Militaria Mart which until recently was held on Saturday mornings in the Camden Passage, Islington (not to be confused with the huge market at Camden Lock).

The premises closed during the summer following years of uncertainty about the rent and I can't find anything online about where it may have relocated to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

The last I heard was the place was going through a redevelopment,check this site out,theres a phone number attached if its of any use www.remotegoat.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Thanks arnhem44. No luck, tough.

Got back today and had a frustrating few days in freezing London. The standard of Camden Passage as a market as a whole has taken a nosedive IMO and there was no indication as to where the militaria guys had gone.

Advertisement