Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greatest conspiracy theories of all time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Very good indeed. I do feel the order is a bit skewed. But that can be said about most toplists. Some pose interesting conspiracy "facts" that i really dont have the time to look up.

TY for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

thanks for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Cool list. I'd never heard the Shakespeare one before.

But I think the greatest conspiracy is why the NWO are only at number 5... <_< >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

FEMA death camps at 26? Boo *hiss*

toiletduck wrote: »
    FEMA death camps at 26? Boo *hiss*
    I kind of wondered why those coffins were so big. Surely if there's going to be mass death, smaller coffins would be more economical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

humanji wrote: »
    I kind of wondered why those coffins were so big. Surely if there's going to be mass death, smaller coffins would be more economical.

The US military did war games in case of a mass flood of the coastal regions of the US. The conclusion was not pretty. They figured up to 10 dead and 100 million on the move. I guess they need the coffins just in case!!
    The Pearl Harbour one the dates were wrong(dec 1941 not 42) and Korea plus the netherlands were both occupied at the time.
    Fantastic article, thank a mill.:)

Dob74 wrote: »
    The US military did war games in case of a mass flood of the coastal regions of the US. The conclusion was not pretty. They figured up to 10 dead and 100 million on the move. I guess they need the coffins just in case!!
    The Pearl Harbour one the dates were wrong(dec 1941 not 42) and Korea plus the netherlands were both occupied at the time.
    Fantastic article, thank a mill.:)

10 dead isnt' that bad. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

humanji wrote: »

you do realise these are Americans we're talkin about:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

I thought it might be interesting to resurrect the very last thread of the CT forum.

Fortunatley its a link to an intelligibly compiled list of thirty prominent CT's by The Telegraph (UK)

Advertisement