Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win The Boards Team A New Nike Kit Playing Pro Evo

Options
  • 20-11-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Alright lads. If any of you fancy yourselves as a bit of a Pro Evo master you can enter into a one day tournament to win a nice new Nike kit 1-16 for the Boards team.

There's other prizes on the day for non winners through the luck of the draw. And the winner also gets 200 euro for themselves.

More @ proevodublin.com

And you can buy tickets from ticketmaster.ie

You can also get tickets at Ticket Master outlets in Dublin, or direct from me if you send me a PM and arrange a pick up and pay.

Cheers,
    Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I may enter this. have entered competions the last two years and gotten to the semis and got ripped off in both(im not bitter :D).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Lads only 15 places left if any of you are interested in playin you might only have a day or two left to enter.

www.proevodublin.com

Advertisement