Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone planning laser eye surgery?

Options
  • 20-11-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi All,

I had laser eye surgery last year and have found it wonderful. When being discharged from the clinic I was given a €300 gift certificate for their treatments which expires 31st Dec 08.

I've looked around some of the forums and am wary of being seen to be spamming - hence why I'm not mentioning the name of the company.

Anyways, I'd really like to give this to someone who is planning on having surgery and I'd like to be able to save them a few quid - as if it wasn't for the generosity of my family I could never have afforded it myself.

I've been trying to give it away for months, but no one I know is going to get surgery done.

I'd really like to help someone, and this is just going to be wasted if I can't find anyone to take it.

Please PM me if you'd like to know more.

Mods - hope this is ok and I'm not breaking any rules?

Advertisement