Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online records

Options
  • 20-11-2008 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I was just wondering if the scores were going to be put up soon.

Are UCD still taking care of the scores or is it up to the ISAA?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 fidusachates

If UCD can't do it anymore, we'll (RCSI) be willing to try and get the scores up as best we can. I'm ok with the web site thing and i think I could do it. That's of course only if DCU can't do it. Our website is www.rcsiarchery.co.nr

Reinold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

I will put them online soon. Sorry for delay.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

i don't know if its just me but does anyone else have trouble accessing the 3 "view scores by category university gender" menus? it could just be me these things have a tendency to happen to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

i don't know if its just me but does anyone else have trouble accessing the 3 "view scores by category university gender" menus? it could just be me these things have a tendency to happen to me.

What kind of trouble do you have? And what browser do you use?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

well its not doing it today sorry :o
    and nothing has changed :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement