Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2007 Kona Coiler for sale

Options
  • 20-11-2008 2:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am selling a Kona Coiler bought in August 2007 under the pretence of getting fit. And now, with only 2 outings on it, through it ilustrious career, it is for sale.

Please find all information here
    Price is 1150euro ono

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Size is very important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 murg

It is large which i think is an 18" frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 snowmanone

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 murg

I am based in Dublin and around Sandyford most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 snowmanone

How much now is the selling price, we know what the asking price is, taking into account nothing is selling anywhere in these recession times.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

snowmanone wrote: »
    How much now is the selling price, we know what the asking price is, taking into account nothing is selling anywhere in these recession times.......

You see this is the problem. I think you need to pay the asking price, everyone is too afraid to spend money. We all need to change our attitudes and spend spend spend!!!!!!

Hmmmm... does this mean yet another bike?

Advertisement