Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bangor University, Wales

Options
  • 19-11-2008 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Im looking at a course in Bangor wales and i want to see if anyone has any info on Bangor?? Student lie social etc!!!?? Ucas is a nice backup if i dont get into UL

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

There is a dedicated Bangor Uni forum on www.thestudentroom.co.uk

I do mod there also, though I'm not pimping it :D It has a ton of valuable resources for those considering UK study.

Bangor Uni Forum - Click here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Im looking at a course in Bangor wales and i want to see if anyone has any info on Bangor?? Student lie social etc!!!?? Ucas is a nice backup if i dont get into UL

Thanks in advance!!!

what course are you planing to study mate

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

regob wrote: »
    what course are you planing to study mate
    He's been sitebanned and won't be back for nearly a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

He's been sitebanned and won't be back for nearly a month.

alright no bother may i ask why

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

According to the ban list (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php) it was for sending abusive messages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement