Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Touch (2nd Gen) €191 to €319 + P&P

Options
  • 19-11-2008 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Was looking to buy the 32GB version for the past week. Everyone here in Ireland seems to want €369 (apple, Pixmania, HMV, Power City, Currys)

I see that DABs.IE have it for €319.28 + €12.60 P+P. The 16GB is €251.81 & the 8GB is €191.56.

Thats my main xmas present ('er indoors) taken care of :)

Boo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

is dabs.ie reliable? Anyone used them? How much do they charge for postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Bob Z wrote: »

12.60~ as in the guys post.
    Bought lots of them in the past, they are fine - if ye buy from Play/Komplett these folks are the same shipping time.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Bob Z wrote: »
    Bought stuff off them before. They are 'alright'. Sometimes it takes upto day to confirm credit card address. The have an free custome care online chatline on their website. Expect about working 5 days for delivery. €12.60 is the delivery charge.

Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭faoile@n

I've ordered off them before no problems. Before though they use to charge shipping based on weight so many items only cost €5 delivery to ireland. They seem to have changed this policy and are charging the full €12 no matter what the weight of the package. Has turned me right off.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yeah just noticed that.
    They had overcharged me before and I got me a refund

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Well even after a slight hitch with credit card address it is in transit with UPS since early hours. So I expect it to be delivered Monday.

Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

boopolo wrote: »
    Bought stuff off them before. They are 'alright'. Sometimes it takes upto day to confirm credit card address.
    Boo

Had the same problem, they wanted details of my CC account sent by email. They didn't see a problem with this as they weren't asking for the actual card number. I cancelled my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

so is dabs.ie the cheapest? i know you can get it cheapwer in amazon uk but atm i dont have a northern address

Advertisement