Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for old advert

Options
  • 19-11-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

hi guys

i'm looking for a an old ad. i think it was for esat digifone but i'm not sure but you'll remember it. "its hi ya kate it me for the bar, no honestly it is" ad. i've tried looking for it on youtube but i can't find it anywhere. can you help me:):)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

I only saw this online recently for the first time in ages.. the advert was for Eircell i think. Searched youtube now but can't find it either. If i find it again i'll post a link,

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

Loveless wrote: »
    I only saw this online recently for the first time in ages.. the advert was for Eircell i think. Searched youtube now but can't find it either. If i find it again i'll post a link,

Thank you. i did find this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Thank you. i did find this

Aw man, i loved that ad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

the son is alan hughes from tv3!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭p to the e

Fred83 wrote: »
    the son is alan hughes from tv3!

i was just thinking that he looked like him alright. he's hot........ thanks to the heat energy supplied from ESB!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AoifeN

If you're still looking for the ad, you can watch it here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obqEPj80nHs

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

AoifeN wrote: »
    If you're still looking for the ad, you can watch it here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obqEPj80nHs

Thank you thank you thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AoifeN

You're welcome :)

Advertisement