Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of setting up a web hosting company.

Options
  • 19-11-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I was thinking about setting up a very small web hosting company and need feedback so I know whether or not I should.

Basically it will be very small max 20/25 accounts to start out with because it will just be myself running it and I will need to provide support to people.

I was thinking of charging €4.95/month for 500MB, 10 MySQl DB, Fantastico deluxe, Sub-domains and add-on domains. Min 12 months. .com domains an extra €9.

It's not going make me a millionaire but as a hobby I would love to do it and maybe grow it into something for my future.

If I was selling it, would people be interested in purchasing.

Any suggestions are welcome.

BTW - moderators - I am not actually selling anything so please dont refer me to adverts.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

In spite of the many questions that this raises, please read the stickies regarding hosting discussion. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement