Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AA Membership half price at Dunnes Stores

Options
  • 19-11-2008 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Didn't get a close look at this but Dunnes are selling AA memberships for €66, which is half the normal price. Its the basic Roadside Rescue membership I think. I saw this offer at the customer service desk in the store in Citywest.

The AA website also have an offer of free Rescue Plus add on worth €65 when you take out a membership with them online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Thanks a mill for that.

Been waiting for a deal on the AA Membership before I joined.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Don't nearly all insurance policies now include free breakdown cover? Why bother with the AA if you have that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Ya, most car insurance companies have free car breakdown service but they dont' say this too loudly. Quinn Direct, AIG etc all have.
    phone and check.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I think it's a disgrace that Dunnes are offering AA membership half price given the amount of booze offers going on in there.

I'm ringing Joe Duffy about this tomorrow, by God.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

jayteecork wrote: »
    I think it's a disgrace that Dunnes are offering AA membership half price given the amount of booze offers going on in there.

I'm ringing Joe Duffy about this tomorrow, by God.

??

Good publicity:

cheap booze --> get tanked up
    wreck the car after this --> call AA

great logic if you ask me.....no point in calling Joe he probably wouldn't understand you unless your are from the NooooorthSyde

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

neacy69 wrote: »
    ??

Good publicity:

great logic if you ask me.....no point in calling Joe he probably wouldn't understand you unless your are from the NooooorthSyde

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

??

Good publicity:

Just join the AAAA - that's the association for drunken drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

??

Good publicity:

Good publicity for 2 Organisations! ;)

cheap booze --> get tanked up ->> Call AA

Advertisement