Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US / IRL: 4X11 - "Quiet Riot" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
  • 19-11-2008 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

US / IRL: 4X11 - "Quiet Riot" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]
    - WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN "Quiet Riot" -

Episode Title: "Quiet Riot"
    Airdate: November 17th 2008

TV.com Summary:
    Michael risks his life by breaking into the Company headquarters along with the others.
    Gretchen tries to get the last card with a meeting with the general. Trishanne's days may be numbered.

This episode shall air on:

(US) - FOX - November 17th 2008
    (IE) - RTÉ 2 - November 25th 2008
    (UK) - SKY 1 - November 18th 2008

If you are sure you have seen the episode as mentioned above (on the channels on those original airdates), you can move down further in order to discuss the episode.

Otherwise, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - there shall be major plot details of the episode revealed and discussed below with no spoiler tags used!

What did you think of "Quiet Riot"? 31 votes

0%
    32%
    LumpMossy Monkkaimeraneacy69Rick_AgamemnonGavin "shels"Also Starring LeVar Burtoncabrwabpvt.joker 10 votes
    38%
    Our man in Havanathe whole year innDoodah7Caked KarenSpockerSherifuthecutterZiMZuMSlippin JimmyjimmaymailrewopNo1XtinaFan 12 votes
    19%
    weemcdRon DMCawhirJelloMr. GuappaJP Liz 6 votes
    9%
    RodVelvetdoonothingEyespy 3 votes
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I really enjoyed it. Some classic season 1 type moments with Sucre. :)

And Gretchen in that outfit was worth the watch alone. I thought we might even see the secretary without the jacket :D

There better be an episode next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

T Bag the pronographer. :D
    And Gretchen in that outfit was worth the watch alone.
    Too right, I would you know. :D
    There better be an episode next week.
    There are right up until ep 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Definetly enjoyed this weeks episode. Im really looking forward to seeing next weeks. As the above poster said, there was some classic season 1 moments in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Great! Love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

fabulous.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Great episode, loved the whole Gretchin "both hands on the phone" bit, great ending as well. I was worried that the whole brain thing would be dragged out, but great season 1 show, can't wait for next week now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

The whole 'silent' part made it for me. 10 minutes of me, my mate, my sister, her bf and my other sister all sat in the living room absolutely dead silent with all faces transfixed on the screen. There was also a collective "AARGH!" when the credits rolled. A great episode and probably one of the best, if not THE best this season. I gave it 10/10. I can't bloody wait for Tuesday 25th now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Brilliant episode, one of the best ever. The dialogue-free scene was inspired tv. Now we know Bellick is really dead, having seen his body. I wouldn't have been surprised to find out he'd survived but they offed him for real.

And, of course, the highlight of the episode:

Why did T-Bag say "I was born on a mountainside" when he saw her? Was that a quote from somewhere or did his brain seize up from lust, leaving him babbling nonsense?

Agamemnon wrote: »

Yeessss I Would!!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

+1

I would also. :D

• Advertisement

Ohhhh yes :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Please all form an orderly line, AFTER ME

Clareman wrote: »
    Please all form an orderly line, AFTER ME

First cum :) first served :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭lukin

Class ep alright, the break-in to get the card was a rip-off of Mission Impossible where Tom Cruise breaks into the CIA to steal the NOC list (but a very good rip-off).
    It was the most tense scene in the series since the escape from Fox River in season one. Can you really make concrete dissolve with a car battery like that?
    If so it could save me a lot of time next time I do some outdoor work!
    Seems a bit dangerous though, I kept thinking Sucre was going to be electrocuted.
    Like the others I didn't think it was realistic that they would be able to do all that stuff and keep the noise below the decibel level.
    How do people make out that Michael deliberately triggered the alarm?
    I couldn't see that at all.
    There's obviously going to be some showdown between the General and Michael next week.

lukin wrote: »
    Can you really make concrete dissolve with a car battery like that?
    The electromagnetic field pulled the iron to the surface breaking apart the concrete(once they had removed a layer of concrete themselves). Seems reasonable enough to me.
    Like the others I didn't think it was realistic that they would be able to do all that stuff and keep the noise below the decibel level.
    How do people make out that Michael deliberately triggered the alarm?
    I couldn't see that at all.
    Possible but improbable.

Dunno about the alarm, don't think he knew about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭lukin

Sherifu wrote: »
    The electromagnetic field pulled the iron to the surface breaking apart the concrete(once they had removed a layer of concrete themselves). Seems reasonable enough to me.

OK I see but that gird was covering the entire wall so I don't see how they could do that without making the whole wall come down. Also they never showed us how they cut through that iron grid either.
    They couldn't have done it without using an angle grinder.

OK I see but that gird was covering the entire wall so I don't see how they could do that without making the whole wall come down. Also they never showed us how they cut through that iron grid either.
    They couldn't have done it without using an angle grinder.
    That's true, unless it was in sections or they used some chemicals/acid(but i doubt this since they didn't remove enough concrete to see the bars afair).

That's all I can think of at the minute. Might have to take another look at that sequence where they take down the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

they used the liquid nitrogen before starting any work on the concrete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Can you really make concrete dissolve with a car battery like that?
    No, not a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Thought it was a fantastic episode. Had everything the tension the annoyance. Why are you lifting the box so slowly hurry. I know you guys all know the answer already as to what happens next but as RTE are complete idiots and would rather let sky jump miles ahead of them rather then showing it after the champions league i can't wait for the next couple of episodes!

Really hope this continues getting better. Next week is football again so 2 weeks before i find out what happens next.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Best ep so far for me.

Gretchan alone was worth a 10

Advertisement