Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain Renewal Group - scam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Ya I get the same letters in the post. I get them in relation to the domains that I don't have a whoisgurad set up for.

Bewarned indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Got one of these letters myself this week so came on here to see what the story was and if anyone else got one, bloody feckers convincing looking bill they sent did not fall for it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 IrishBusiness

i get those letters all the time from a crowd in germany, best place to file them is under "bin" :D

540 euro for renewing a domain that you already have! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Yeah, I got a letter from them today. Scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

540€? :O

That's really taking the mick :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭HandWS LTD

When you buy a domain name. It's yours. Only talk to the people you bought the domain off. If you recieved something off someone out of the blue...bin it. Mostly scams.....or people trying to sell you something you don't need.

Advertisement