Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWO, a good thing?

Options
  • 18-11-2008 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

alright guys heres one for you.

take d world as it is today, most countries in recession or not far off it. people worried about their jobs, not able to pay all their bills. banks in major trouble. we still got wars famines and disease running throughout africa. the middle east is stil a disaster area between iraq, iran and everything happening israel, even the monks were fighting there last wk. china n US almost single handedly destroying environment and atmosphere for rest of world or at least they are among the leading contributors to it.

crime and drugs r rampant, take what happened in limerick last wk. and on a local level you cant walk down d street especially at night witout running the risk of a scumbag or some other f**ker doing something from anything to verbal abuse to physical violence. gangs of hoodies running around housing estates terrorising the place just laughing at the garda cas they cant touch them. and probably a dozen other things i havnt mentioned too goin wrong with d place.

so considering that the way world is currently being run clearly isnt working would having NWO take charge really be so bad. financially stability(possibly, im not an economist), anyone r thing gettin out of line would b met with swift and decisive action bringing peace to waring regions. the scumbags and hoodies would no longer b tolerated. and personally your jobs and personal finance would be safer.

now b4 everyone starts giving out about freedom of speech and rights and all that, only about half the population voted during lisbon. wit any election or referendum turnout is generally low to average so democracy clearly isnt that big of an issue wit a lot of the population. even in the US president elections dont even get huge turnouts wit this yrs being an exception because of obama but if it was just 2 old white guys running as normal i doubt there would hav been anywhere close to the turnout.

so guys would u trade off a democracy that isnt even used by everyone and some free speech and rights so the world can b put back together again and your grandparents can walk down to the shop for milk without getting hassled by bunch of punks.

PS im not pro or anti NWO or anything else, im just putting a question out there to be discussed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I'm pro breaking down boundaries between countries. As bad as it sounds now, I believe the future is for dissolving nation states and creating a global space faring society. However I am against eradicating specific cultures, this is a great thing but we are all one species, let us not build walls, let us embrace our brethren.

The choice to vote should be there, I think the apathy derives in part due to the fact that we have a sham democracy presided over by the same elite clique which has set up an obstacle course, such that new members gradually become like them. If anything lack of voter turnout should encourage us to find solutions to the way politics has become so distanced from people who by and large feel powerless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Look lad, I could rattle of a multitude of famous quotes which explain why I think that what you have suggested is a fundamentally ba idea, but, "anyone willing to sacrifice Freedom for temporary security deserves neither" I think sums it up best

50%+ of the population does still turn out to vote, free speech is something that must be safeguarded, it was hard won only a few generations ago by people who truly understood its value, we have all but given it away as it is, wait hang on, you said 'Free speech and Rights"

Dunno about you but my Grandparents Fought for those rights, I think they would be mightilly pissed off if we just gave them away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Just read all the YES literature on the Lisbon treaty, It would give you a good idea on all the good points about the NWO. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

take d world as it is today, most countries in recession or not far off it. people worried about their jobs, not able to pay all their bills. banks in major trouble. we still got wars famines and disease running throughout africa. the middle east is stil a disaster area between iraq, iran and everything happening israel, even the monks were fighting there last wk. china n US almost single handedly destroying environment and atmosphere for rest of world or at least they are among the leading contributors to it.

crime and drugs r rampant, take what happened in limerick last wk. and on a local level you cant walk down d street especially at night witout running the risk of a scumbag or some other f**ker doing something from anything to verbal abuse to physical violence. gangs of hoodies running around housing estates terrorising the place just laughing at the garda cas they cant touch them. and probably a dozen other things i havnt mentioned too goin wrong with d place.

so considering that the way world is currently being run clearly isnt working would having NWO take charge really be so bad. financially stability(possibly, im not an economist), anyone r thing gettin out of line would b met with swift and decisive action bringing peace to waring regions. the scumbags and hoodies would no longer b tolerated. and personally your jobs and personal finance would be safer.

now b4 everyone starts giving out about freedom of speech and rights and all that, only about half the population voted during lisbon. wit any election or referendum turnout is generally low to average so democracy clearly isnt that big of an issue wit a lot of the population. even in the US president elections dont even get huge turnouts wit this yrs being an exception because of obama but if it was just 2 old white guys running as normal i doubt there would hav been anywhere close to the turnout.

so guys would u trade off a democracy that isnt even used by everyone and some free speech and rights so the world can b put back together again and your grandparents can walk down to the shop for milk without getting hassled by bunch of punks.

PS im not pro or anti NWO or anything else, im just putting a question out there to be discussed.

Lizzard man? Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

50%+ of the population does still turn out to vote, free speech is something that must be safeguarded, it was hard won only a few generations ago by people who truly understood its value

Dunno about you but my Grandparents Fought for those rights, I think they would be mightilly pissed off if we just gave them away.

ur right, it was hard won and in other countries around d world its stil being fought for but as u said they truly understood its value because they didnt hav it. current generations, who dont really know what it means, are quite apathetic to voting and everything else. what would ur grandparents say if they saw that only just over half the population voting and the rest not really caring what happens? dont think they would b too happy about that either.

and i dont think theres a family in d country that didnt hav grandparents r great grandparents involved in sum way in fighting for those rights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

I'm pro breaking down boundaries between countries. As bad as it sounds now, I believe the future is for dissolving nation states and creating a global space faring society. However I am against eradicating specific cultures, this is a great thing but we are all one species, let us not build walls, let us embrace our brethren.

The choice to vote should be there, I think the apathy derives in part due to the fact that we have a sham democracy presided over by the same elite clique which has set up an obstacle course, such that new members gradually become like them. If anything lack of voter turnout should encourage us to find solutions to the way politics has become so distanced from people who by and large feel powerless.

i think you have the right idea here. take the EU as example, borders hav been broken down since it started and we now use the same currency yet spain, italy, belgium, ireland where ever are all still culturally unique. would the human race not b better off if we were all aiming for the same goals instead of each country working for their own individual purposes?

as for voting and the sham democracy how would u fix the problem? again i agree wit what ur saying but their must b a solution to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

ur right, it was hard won and in other countries around d world its stil being fought for but as u said they truly understood its value because they didnt hav it. current generations, who dont really know what it means, are quite apathetic to voting and everything else. what would ur grandparents say if they saw that only just over half the population voting and the rest not really caring what happens? dont think they would b too happy about that either.

and i dont think theres a family in d country that didnt hav grandparents r great grandparents involved in sum way in fighting for those rights.

Voter Apathy is a right, you have the right to not care, I have the right to care, I'm not going to force people to care, and I'll be dammed if your apathy is going to allow my rights to be take away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 boringteetotal

nwo= new secular world order/ one world government. Cashless society, ties in with Revelation in the bible and the mark of the beast.

nwo= new secular world order/ one world government. Cashless society, ties in with Revelation in the bible and the mark of the beast.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

As did hundreds of other events throughout history that have been claimed as signs of the end times.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    As did hundreds of other events throughout history that have been claimed as signs of the end times.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,164 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Isn't this kind of chaos exactly how the NWO likes it...? The more crime and violence, the more fear and insecurity and the easier it is to control the masses...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Isn't this kind of chaos exactly how the NWO likes it...? The more crime and violence, the more fear and insecurity and the easier it is to control the masses...?

Yup. Already people are asking is the NWO a good thing (with leanings toward the affirmative), and someday they will beg for the NWO to take hold. Having read Niall Ferguson's War of the World book, it would seem that a globalist state would at least promote less conflict and an end to massive world wars. The problem with the globalist agena of the NWO is that many distrust their motivations beyond this. Tie in the Rockefeller population control/eugenics angle and banking interests and you have some kind of bastard monster of global politics and profiteering from people.

Advertisement