Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin SatNav

Options
  • 18-11-2008 4:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Brilliant in theory, want to chuck it out the window in reality......vocal directions 'went' after a couple of weeks.....blue tooth hands free mobile facility excepts v small range of handsets and malfunctions constantly with accepted sony erricson handsets.(various types & models. I replaced my handset twice after initial set up.....so assured was I it could not be a fault with my SatNav),.......Customer Services is a department that exists only in 'My Wishful Thinking', and in my dreams the staff there are non comatose, responsive and breathing. May I highly reccomend one chooses any device, for the purpose of navigation, OTHER than a Garmin SatNav., more usefull examples ?....divining rods spring to mind...or maybe crystals or even fortune cookies!!

Garmin SatNav...Good or Grosely Overated? 19 votes

rip off
    0%
    gadgets
    15%
    bytetalkingclockmorcheebah 3 votes
    motoring
    15%
    bytetalkingclockmorcheebah 3 votes
    GPS
    21%
    bytetalkingclockbluemachavelimorcheebah 4 votes