Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi 2gb Tevion Micro Sd Card

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

I paid €5.31 (cant remember the USD price) on deal extreme for 2GB SD recently, with adapter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

homer911 wrote: »
    I paid €5.31 (cant remember the USD price) on deal extreme for 2GB SD recently, with adapter

good memory cards >>>>>> fake memory cards

I don't usually mind fake/ripped off stuff but when it comes to memory cards you should stick to good ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭RS6

This is perfect, my bro was looking for me to get a r4 card for his DS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Happy2

so which one is better - the aldi one, or the deal extremem...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Happy2 wrote: »

aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

Can this be used in a phone (Nokia 6300)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

sasser wrote: »
    Can this be used in a phone (Nokia 6300)

Yes
    http://www.nokia.ie/A4288040

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

good memory cards >>>>>> fake memory cards

I don't usually mind fake/ripped off stuff but when it comes to memory cards you should stick to good ones

Fair point.

But just for the record I got this one from dealextreme - Kingston 2GB microSD for USD 6 incl postage. The packaging has a link to a KIngston website where you can confirm if it's genuine. My one was confirmed genuine and has been working fine in my Nokia E51 for about 6 months. That's not to say that dealextreme dont supply fakes too but AFAIK they are good are refunding or replacing them if you complain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

Do they work on sony ericsson's (W580i)?

Laura

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Almost half the price, £3.49 (about €4.14) including delivery, for an Integral 2Gb card at MX2: http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=MICROSD2GB Cheaper than Deal Extreme, plus delivery should be quicker since it's coming from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Happy2 wrote: »
    aldi
    How can you be so certain? I got a kingston on DX and it was verified on the kingston site as genuine, like the other poster.

Even if they are fake it could still be better quality and faster.

And don't forget the potential travel costs to aldi. Closest aldi to me is in town, would cost over €3 to get there on bus, or a fortune in a car, not to mention time.

mymemory have 2x8GB for £21 at the moment.

I ordered last wednesday from DX, stuff came this tuesday. Still waiting on some mymemory orders placed before that.

Advertisement