Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Hardware Shop Castlebar?

Options
  • 17-11-2008 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name/location of this new shop.

I think its ginlys or something.

Cheers,

Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Guineys is going in across the road from Dunnes, Beside New look. Not really a hardware shop though, more of a household/soft furnishings/curtain shop

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Samhain wrote: »
    Guineys is going in across the road from Dunnes, Beside New look. Not really a hardware shop though, more of a household/soft furnishings/curtain shop

wonder how they will get on, can't see the market is bouyant or that! Even hear a RUMOUR (and it is a rumour) that Woodies are pulling out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

yop wrote: »
    wonder how they will get on, can't see the market is bouyant or that! Even hear a RUMOUR (and it is a rumour) that Woodies are pulling out.
    if woodies were to pull out that would create a gap of customers that would flow to either homebase, arro, or the new ginleys.

but as with any business, the large nationwide businesses have the wonderful price but the small man on the corner is well able to compete with them if he treats the customer with respect. woodies - never really find them helpful when i go there. Fair enough, i'm 16, but all my requests are genuine, they always shuffle me off...

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Always would go to woodies over hombase the fact is the same can of decking varnish in homebase was 40 comparing to 30 in woodies and there is a lot more things dearer in hombase than woodies

Advertisement