Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% Discount on Aquarium Fish

Options
  • 17-11-2008 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

For anybody interested in fish keeping marine / tropical / cold water , was up in Aquatic Village about two weeks ago buying stuff and was asked to sign up for a loyality card ( no charge )

got this email back this morning

"Hello from staff at Aquatic village,
    Your loyalty card is ready for collection.With this card you will be entitled to a 20% discount off our stock.This excludes all other offers.(see instore for terms and conditions)
    Thank you for your continued business
    Aquatic Village"

Not bad considering the price of fish and they have a decent range not sure if it extends to their reptile range or the tanks but as the offer says stock I am hoping it extends to all.

http://www.aquatic-village.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

So you have to buy first to get the loyalty card and 20% off? I need to buy some tropical fish, any chance I could use your card?! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

PIMPHO wrote: »
    So you have to buy first to get the loyalty card and 20% off? I need to buy some tropical fish, any chance I could use your card?! :P

No you don't have to buy to get the card I just happened to be out there and signed up didn't knwo there was a discount until I got the email this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

For info, Petmania in Gullivers Retail park Santry have a good offer.

If your fish die & you return within 24 hours with receipt, they replace free.

I have availed on a few occasions, as eg pH was unsuitable & they kicked the bucket.

Would keep me coming back to them - v good customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Aquatic Village will do the same if u ask them.. most places will actually, once ur nice about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

I've to bring my fish back to Mayo so if they die I have to drive them all the way back?! LOL :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement