Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office 2007 Help

Options
  • 16-11-2008 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Heya, I got presentations due in college on tuesday, and my laptop didnt have powerpoint or excel so anyway i downloaded it lastnight and its asking me for the Product Key and says its in the email confirmation but i cant find it? All that i got was the invoice number and the confirmation number so could someone please tell me where to get it id be very grateful:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Can't provide you with a key (against the rules here) but if you go to www.openoffice.org and download their application there (free) you can open all Office documents, edit them and save them again in Office formats.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Contact distributer and ask if they could re-send the confirmation email containing the CD Key, also check your spam folders to ensure the cd key email didn't slip through

Nick

Advertisement