Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Mavic Ksyrium Elite Racing Wheelset, Brand New, Black

Options
  • 16-11-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Selling a brand new pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels, came on my new bike which has not been ridden.

The wheels are suitable for a Shimano 9 / 10 speed cassette. Looking for €350.

Located in North Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭digitalage

I'll give you 200 euro, 380 brand new from chainreactioncycles

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Mr. Skeffington

Im hardly going to sell a brand new set of these wheels for €180 less than CRC. Sensible offers only.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭digitalage

No bother, their secondhand anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

digitalage wrote: »
    No bother, their secondhand anyway

They're brand new and haven't been used. How about stop chancing your arm and make the man a decent offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Thought I would post here instead of any potential spoil of your advert. Are these under warranty then if they came from a complete bike build? i.e. if something went wrong would I be able to go back to mavic or would they send me to the bike shop?

• Advertisement

I have the till reciept and the wheels are line itemised on this so the buyer can take a copy of the till reciept for warranty purposes. I am not sure what the standard warranty is for Mavic but the reciept is dated from this Saturday. As said the wheels have never been ridden, absolutley as new.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

great price for great wheels. If i had the money...

Thanks BA, the wheels are now sold guys

Advertisement