Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hat-tricks

Options
  • 16-11-2008 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Who are the 2 players to score hat-tricks in 2 consecutive premier league games

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hmmmmm I know Torres did it in two consecutive home games.

I vaguely remember one happening. It's not Yakubu or someone like that is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

d3mon24 wrote: »
    Who are the 2 players to score hat-tricks in 2 consecutive premier league games

Anthony Stokes? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Hmmmmm I know Torres did it in two consecutive home games.

I vaguely remember one happening. It's not Yakubu or someone like that is it?

No. Both players are retired now and 1is not Shearer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Kevin Doyle

edit:
    That was in the Championship and now I see post 4.
    Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Nearly certain Les Ferdinand is one of them. 1993 against Forest and Everton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

This was in Martin Tylers fact column last week,

"Ian Wright was the last to do it when, in a 5-1 win at Ipswich on March 5, 1993 and a 4-0 away win at Southampton on March 19, he scored three times. Ferdinand's achievement is perhaps a little more special though, because his quickfire hat-tricks not only came in the space of two games, but in just three days!"

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

ferdinand and Wright correct. Ah yes. I got my info from Mr Tyler

Advertisement