Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Study Abroad

Options
  • 16-11-2008 4:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I have a BA in economics and MSc in management and am thinking of studying somewhere else in Europe (just for the craic) any recommendations on universities to go?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭JDLK

Frank007 wrote: »
    I have a BA in economics and MSc in management and am thinking of studying somewhere else in Europe (just for the craic) any recommendations on universities to go?

Thanks

Depends on what you want to study I suppose. Seeing as your background is business these are some very reputable european business schools:
    http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/european-business-school-rankings

I wouldnt put on your application that you want to study "just for the craic" though. Having already achieved a masters would you not consider becoming a professional?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Frank007

The idea of going somewhere else in europe ws just for the craic not the idea of actually doing a postgrad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭DJDC

The idea of going somewhere else in europe ws just for the craic not the idea of actually doing a postgrad

I'm guessing this guy isnt aiming for oxbridge,INSEAD etc. if he wants to go somewhere for the craic, so that league table is fairly irrelevant.

Go to some institution in amsterdam, ibiza or the south of spain. You'll enjoy yourself. I heard cardiff is quite good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭JDLK

Frank007 wrote: »

If you're more interested in the places than the postgrad courses then you might be better off posting this in the Travel forum in the Rec board

Advertisement