Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox Fast Dial

Options
  • 15-11-2008 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Firefox's new Add-on, Fast Dial, is the tits!! I'd recommend that any heavy web browsers like myself check it out.

It lets you display all your favourite sites in panels every time you hit a new tab. Very handy if you hit the same few sites quite often.

Just thought I'd let ye know. Anyone else used it?? What are ye're thoughts??

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Been using it for a while now and find it great :) Download link here for those interested!

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Firefox's new Add-on, Fast Dial, is the tits!! I'd recommend that any heavy web browsers like myself check it out.

It lets you display all your favourite sites in panels every time you hit a new tab. Very handy if you hit the same few sites quite often.

Just thought I'd let ye know. Anyone else used it?? What are ye're thoughts??
    It sounds just like the Speed Dial feature that Opera has had since April 2007. I suppose if it encourages more people to stay away from Internet Explorer then it can't be a bad thing :).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

malice_ wrote: »
    It sounds just like the Speed Dial feature that Opera has had since April 2007. I suppose if it encourages more people to stay away from Internet Explorer then it can't be a bad thing :).

Yes, it is basicly a copy of this feature :)

Nick

Advertisement