Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Centere Shocker:40V4000 + BDP-350 for €999

Options
  • 15-11-2008 1:20pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭

40v4000 andbdp-s350 for €999

I was in the market for a bluray player. If you're willing to spend €300 on a bluray player already you can get a 40inch tv for €799

From lookig around its the best price for both products all around (including Richer Sounds DID Power City).

Offer ends tomorrow

and I think the stores it is in is limited. I got mine in O'Connell street

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I dont understand!! Can you get the 40v4000 on its own for 799e??? Is so, then only RS will beat that.

I'd be very interested in that tv but really dont need that bluray player. Have a ps3 already. Where did you hear this anyway??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Its a package deal only.

The TV is €999 with a free blu ray player (or hdd dvd recorder or surround sound system).

I bought one today in the Sony Centre in O'Connell Street

Advertisement