Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Vostro A860

Options
  • 14-11-2008 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I currently in my Junior Cert year in school and im looking for a cheap laptop. I just recently purchased an iMac from Apple which i love, so I am happy with that being my main computer, I thought that an iPhone 3G would make the patch for on the go, but its just not doing it for me, so now I am looking at the Dell Vostro A860, it seems like a good spec for the price, does anyone here own one? I regularly see the Dell Business catalogue and just a month ago it was priced at €259 Ex VAT + Shipping, now its €299, does anyone thing there is a chance it will come back down again? Maybe Jan sales?

Anyway, I just would like a simple computer mainly for school work with Vista and 15.4inch screen or below, anyone have thoughts on what I should do? I have a budget of upto 450 and im not willing to go to the Netbooks.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

I have a vostro 1310 thats pretty high spec but the even the lower spec ones are good and might come into your price range they're a very good laptop.

Vista might not run the greatest on a gig of ram but you can always put on xp

Advertisement