Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messi : Why Is He So Good ?

Options
  • 14-11-2008 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Right, we all know how good Messi is in real life but in the game he is untouchable, it's so hard playing against Barca because when he gets the ball you just can't stop him without fouling him. They did this as well with Adriano for PES 6, he was unreal in the game, your players would just bounce off of him and he had an almost unstoppable shot. I play on the middle difficulty, i think it's regular, and he can't be stopped. It's great to play as him but he's a **** to play against. Why do they do this with the cover stars ? Anyone else having this problem or is it just me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,413 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Its the same in real life as he is in the game..Unstoppable..Maybe its just that your shít at the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

He's the cover star, All the cover stars get extra stats for no reason

but every year people complain about barca and every year i never see their point, the game is football, the aim is to be the best, to do that you must face the best, if you cant handle barca then you need more practice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I find A.C. Milan to be a big problem for me.

Since I did the updated transfers, their midfield is almost unstoppable with Kaka, Ronaldinho, Flamini and Beckham.

Barcelona was very difficult to play against in PES2008 mostly because of Ronaldinho but since he's gone, they're a little easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭travispickle8

Right, we all know how good Messi is in real life but in the game he is untouchable, it's so hard playing against Barca because when he gets the ball you just can't stop him without fouling him. They did this as well with Adriano for PES 6, he was unreal in the game, your players would just bounce off of him and he had an almost unstoppable shot. I play on the middle difficulty, i think it's regular, and he can't be stopped. It's great to play as him but he's a **** to play against. Why do they do this with the cover stars ? Anyone else having this problem or is it just me ?

Every player can be stopped it just takes practice with your defending , you need to keep your manual player back a bit and let your AI defender put pressure on him and then double up. I thought the exact same when I first played with people running through my defence with lady boy Ronaldo and Messi but now after days of practice I have it mastered.
    I suggest you take time in training to master the new skill of defending in pes2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Messi gets injured easy. thats how you stop him in the game. As for Milan they are amazing in my game. If only they were like that in real life

• Advertisement
Advertisement