Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumpstyle in Dublin

Options
  • 14-11-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi everybody :)

I would like to know if there are some nightclub with jumpstyle music (or pub) ?!?

I don't believe this kind of music is well known in Dublin...I come from Belgium and lots of jumpstyle, I'm a bit sad here !

Let me know your opinion...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I doubt theres many places that play mainly jumpstyle. It's only very recent that they've started playing Scooter (that commercial jumpstyle!) in clubs. It'd be interesting to see if anyone else know's anywhere its played.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Jaygo

would of never considered scooter any what related to jumpstyle but thats just my opinion! wouldnt mind seeing a proper jumpstyle night in dublin but i highly doubt were goin to see any soon. Theres a couple of hardstyle nights now and again that mix up a bit of jumpstyle alrite....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Jaygo wrote: »
    would of never considered scooter any what related to jumpstyle but thats just my opinion!..

Was their album "Jumping All Over the World" not a bit of a hint?..:p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Jaygo

well like i said thats just my opinion, and saying that i cant even say iv heard much of his stuff, let alone even knew that was the name of his album so,:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

that single sounds pretty jumpstyle, and it has people jumping in the video.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

hopefully that crap doesnt plague our country just yet, the club scene is bad enough as it is

Advertisement