Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OKI ML80 - OKI Microline 80 Paper Needed

Options
  • 14-11-2008 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

This is an interesting one, somebody has requested help getting paper and ribbons for an OKI ML-80 dot matrix printer. This printer went into production in 1979, yes 1979 and is still in use.
    Can any body lend some help finding paper rolls for the machine. The paper dimensions are 88mm x 70mm x 20mm judging by the last remaining roll
    Can anybody help?

If you can help there is also a blog asking for help

at www.print-cafe.com

Printing Performance Blog

Regards
    Alonso:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rolls247.com

Hi Alonso,
    I have sent you an email with relation to your query about the rolls for the OKI ML-80.

I'm 99.9% sure the product we offered you will do what you are asking.

With relation to the core of 20mm this is a very unusual size core. However, if your required roll drops into the roll tray you should have no problem with the roll we are offering.

If on the other hand you slide the roll onto a spindle then it might not fit as the core size you are looking for is 20mm and our core size is 12.7mm.

I have attached a link to the roll mentioned above if you wish to order the product.
    If the roll dose not work in your machine we would be happy to offer you a refund.

Here is the link to the product in question:
    http://www.rolls247.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=64

Hope this is what you are looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AlonsoX

Hi Alonso,
    I have sent you an email with relation to your query about the rolls for the OKI ML-80.

I'm 99.9% sure the product we offered you will do what you are asking.

With relation to the core of 20mm this is a very unusual size core. However, if your required roll drops into the roll tray you should have no problem with the roll we are offering.

If on the other hand you slide the roll onto a spindle then it might not fit as the core size you are looking for is 20mm and our core size is 12.7mm.

I have attached a link to the roll mentioned above if you wish to order the product.
    If the roll dose not work in your machine we would be happy to offer you a refund.

Here is the link to the product in question:
    http://www.rolls247.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=64

Hope this is what you are looking for!

Thanks for your help, I will double check the rolls tomorrow

Alonso

www.print-cafe.com

Advertisement