Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 14-11-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Galway United team to lump on, last game of the season and if they win they stay up, playing bottom side UCD who are dead and buried already. Galway 4/7.
    St.Pats and Derry as well to cap off a great season.
    Lens in french league division 2 @ 6/4 vs Bastia great bet and Hanover in Bundesliga @ 5/6
    22/1 for the 5 of them and 11/2 for the Irish teams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I definately wont be lumping on galway united. They have been shambolic this season apart from the last few weeks. Finn Harps at home s more appealing as they too have to win(although they are sh1te too !)

Not many standout football bets 2nite

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Derry have the cup final in a week or two and are guarnateed 3rd and can't get 2nd so not really much to play for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

rarnes1 wrote: »
    I definately wont be lumping on galway united. They have been shambolic this season apart from the last few weeks. Finn Harps at home s more appealing as they too have to win(although they are sh1te too !)

Not many standout football bets 2nite

But they are playing very well of late, strikers on good form and as I said UCD are dead and buried and also are very ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

St. Pats and Derry have little to play for either. Last day of the season probably not the best time to do multiples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

d-gal wrote: »
    Galway United team to lump on, last game of the season and if they win they stay up, playing bottom side UCD who are dead and buried already. Galway 4/7.
    St.Pats and Derry as well to cap off a great season... 11/2 for the Irish teams.

looking good so far, all 3 leading in first half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Hanover cost me €1000 :(:(:(

at least Galway and the treble came thru

Advertisement