Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stigmata-tau

Options
  • 14-11-2008 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, i've got an appointment for tattoo in Stigmata-tau in Swords next month. i've been recomended Wally, but getting it done by one lady instead, cause was said she is better in that kind of style i want. Anybody got their tattoo in Stigmata-tau? Any opinions about that tattoo studio?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What style tattoo are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 julietta.

What style tattoo are you looking for?

I'm looking for henna style (permanent) tattoo on the top of my foot. It's pretty detailed with little flowers and butterflies :rolleyes:

julietta. wrote: »
    I'm looking for henna style (permanent) tattoo on the top of my foot. It's pretty detailed with little flowers and butterflies :rolleyes:

Looks like they're doing right by you then. The girl's name is Mono, some of her work is up on the site:
    http://www.stigmata-tau.com/Without_FL/index-2.html

The three face pics on the bottom, click on hers then scroll down in the small in-frame box, and you'll see her portfolio.

Looks like they're doing right by you then. The girl's name is Mono, some of her work is up on the site:
    http://www.stigmata-tau.com/Without_FL/index-2.html

The three face pics on the bottom, click on hers then scroll down in the small in-frame box, and you'll see her portfolio.

Thanks, i've seen the web site, just think it was different name, not Mono.. Is she the only one lady working there? :confused:

So far as I can tell from the site! Doesn't seem to have been updated in a while, so it could be someone else :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 fallout_girl

don't think mono works there anymore, got my tattoo done in stigmata about two years ago and she was already gone back then.
    wally and mick are good though and i don't think they would let somebody do any work if that person wasn't any good.
    wally did some flower-leafy thing on my friend and it turned out brilliant so maybe just insist getting it done by wally? you're the customer after all....

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BAsTid

haha funny was just talking with Mick about this place and was stigmata mentioned.

Yeah theres a only one female tattoo artist working there, cant remember her name but its not mono. I looking at some of her artwork, she is definately got talent though I havent seen any of her finished work. She been tattoo'n for 6 years from what I hear so she not a blow in by any means.

BAsTid wrote: »
    haha funny was just talking with Mick about this place and was stigmata mentioned.

Yeah theres a only one female tattoo artist working there, cant remember her name but its not mono. I looking at some of her artwork, she is definately got talent though I havent seen any of her finished work. She been tattoo'n for 6 years from what I hear so she not a blow in by any means.
    Yes, her name is Suva.. she better be good, cause my appointment for tattoo in 10 days.. :eek: by the way, where have you seen her artwork? i was said i could only see it if i come in to studio.. so i prabably will couple of days before.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cathyouch

Hi guy's, the lady tattooists in Stigmata in Swords is Suva, shes from Czech republic and is a super artist.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Cathyouch.

In 3 posts youve pimped this place.I suggest you read the rules about pimping your own place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Morrisj8

julietta. wrote: »
    Hi, i've got an appointment for tattoo in Stigmata-tau in Swords next month. i've been recomended Wally, but getting it done by one lady instead, cause was said she is better in that kind of style i want. Anybody got their tattoo in Stigmata-tau? Any opinions about that tattoo studio?
    Hi I got my tongue pierced the other day and while I was going through the studio I observed the different art work being performed. I was impress with it and my piercing I will be going bak to get my tattoo at a later stage

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

Have been there before (and yes in another post I spoke highly of it) but really it is a super place, would and have recommended my friends go there. the staff are lovely and really helpful and the place itself is top notch! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blofeld1

BAsTid wrote: »

I ill bet you she does have talent. She is really close friend of mine. So if you are interested in to some of her work you can browse her myspace profile here.

http://www.myspace.com/suuva

Is she a friend of yours or do you work with her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blofeld1

She is my friend I do not work with her. I was just browsing this forum to get some more info about Irish tattoo artists for my article for a Czech tattoo zine and I have found your discussion and people wondering around about her work, I just tried to help . That's it. I though that purpose of this board is to keep the Irish community informed about things. If is my post somehow breaking the board rules my apologies

No, that's all cool! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cathyouch

Actually Im not pimping my place, as you call it. Im thanking customers for their kind comments and advising one about the name of our lady tattooist! If you read the comments you'll see Stigmata does not need pimping from me...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

That's all gravy, no need for people to get defensive, on either side :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Only been in there once, the girl on the desk told me none of the lads working there would touch my wrist if it was my first tattoo, as a result I spent my money and had to save up for a while before I indeed got my first tattoo..

I can not state how greatful I am for her not letting me get the original tattoo in words, my God that was an awful idea, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    Only been in there once, the girl on the desk told me none of the lads working there would touch my wrist if it was my first tattoo, as a result I spent my money and had to save up for a while before I indeed got my first tattoo..

I can not state how greatful I am for her not letting me get the original tattoo in words, my God that was an awful idea, haha.

always a sign of a good tattoo/piercing studio in my opinion... i like the look of this suva girls stuff, am wanting to get a big pin up piece done and maybe she is the way to go....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Seamaiden

Do you have to be over 18 to get your tongue pierced there?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

as far as i know 18 is the minimum age everywhere and stigmata is no different (not sure if they pierce tounges though)

Advertisement