Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY 32" HD Ready Digital LCD TV with a Sony DVD Home Cinema System

Options
  • 13-11-2008 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Saw it advertised on TV for €549 in the Irish currys.

This is the link to the UK website equivalent deal:

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/634591

The strange thing is that the link on the main page states that it is a Panasonic TV. Then the TV shown on the add on telly looks like a Phillips...
    However the image is of a Sony and that's what I'd prefer.

634591.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Ah bugger sum1 else put it up b4 me :( NM - remove plz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

GB£399 = €463
    Worth popping over border for it so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

sold out in the north

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ did you call? Which branch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i called currys main number as they check stock in the north and in the uk. i had checked online first and they said they were sold out so i checked with them and sure enough they were. i got one though in the square in tallaght about 30 minutes ago :D:D they were selling pretty fast though i can tell you. i think he said they got 17 of them and there is only a couple left. if you call them they can hold it for you as thats what i did earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 xavierg

good lord.. it would happen to only me. i just bought mines last night. it was the l series. got it at a very good price at 509. but i would have liked to get the surround setup too. oh well. im happy with it.. very goos tv. the l series i think it is.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

C'est La Vie.

I bought the Sony Bravia 32s3000 for 5-6 months ago for about €550.

Obviously the V is a newer model and the surround system and DVD player with it.
    Sick.

Advertisement