Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tired musscles

Options
  • 13-11-2008 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi all

Has anyone any info on warm up balm or anything like this .Want to give the musscles a rub before i head out on the bike.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭xz

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKHB~U046

Great for after long rides, you gotta love QVC:p
    The leg soothing gel works, if it is massaged in properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Tawny

I used to find Deepheat worked really well to give your muscles a quick warm up before exercise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

I have some Ozone warm up oil, I quite like it and it smells nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

I like to fold myself into a Yoga ball and have my flatmate roll me into the dryer. 30 minutes on medium and I'm as flexible as a curly wurly bar. Sometimes I like to throw in a sheet of bounce to give me that extra bit of softness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭scottreynolds

Verb wrote: »
    I like to fold myself into a Yoga ball and have my flatmate roll me into the dryer. 30 minutes on medium and I'm as flexible as a curly wurly bar. Sometimes I like to throw in a sheet of bounce to give me that extra bit of softness.

The only downside of this method is you occassionally shrink and can't reach your pedals.

Advertisement