Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passing on ad for Ballad singer required.

Options
  • 13-11-2008 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

I hope the mods don't have a problem with this but this could be of use to someone... Nice job for a ballad singer to make a few quid for a few weeks...

I'd let one knew if I could think of anyone...

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=78396&cat=48

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

If its already on adverts, it really doesnt need to be here as well. If someone posted it here, I would have move it TO adverts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Its in the jobs section in adverts. Not a place a lot of professional musicians would bother looking.

I thought it might be of use to someone. If you have a problem with it delete/move or whatever you want. You're the mod...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I left it open, just in case someone comes across it, as you stated. There is generally an occasional influx of people looking to do sessions, maybe one of them might consider it!

Advertisement