Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube on samsung f480 tocco

Options
  • 13-11-2008 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering if anyone has been able to get a samsung tocco to play youtube videos? I rang O2 and they told me that they didn't support youtube videos on any phone apart from the iphone. Surely this can't be true as my old c902 could play youtube videos?!? I'd really appreciate any help. If anyone has managed to make it work, could I possibly have the settings you used? Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

sff wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering if anyone has been able to get a samsung tocco to play youtube videos? I rang O2 and they told me that they didn't support youtube videos on any phone apart from the iphone. Surely this can't be true as my old c902 could play youtube videos?!? I'd really appreciate any help. If anyone has managed to make it work, could I possibly have the settings you used? Thanks.
    When I got mine I was able to view them fine. I don't bother though because I'd imagine it'd eat into my download allowance.
    I'm also on Vodafone, so I don't know if that makes a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭sff

BaZmO* wrote: »
    When I got mine I was able to view them fine. I don't bother though because I'd imagine it'd eat into my download allowance.
    I'm also on Vodafone, so I don't know if that makes a difference

I think it does... Would you mind giving me the settings just in case they work?

I think it does... Would you mind giving me the settings just in case they work?
    Actually when I think about it I had to ring customer service to get them to do something on their end so that I could just use the internet.
    So with that in mind I reckon it's just a network issue and the fact that they've told you that they don't support probably means that you're out of luck.

Actually when I think about it I had to ring customer service to get them to do something on their end so that I could just use the internet.
    So with that in mind I reckon it's just a network issue and the fact that they've told you that they don't support probably means that you're out of luck.

Yeah, but they said the same about my c902 so i'm starting to think they don't know what they're doing! :-S

Yeah, but they said the same about my c902 so i'm starting to think they don't know what they're doing! :-S
    Ha. Quite possibly.

Well if you want to know what "settings" I use on my phone just tell me where to look and I will, probably won't make much of a difference though.

• Advertisement

Ha. Quite possibly.

Well if you want to know what "settings" I use on my phone just tell me where to look and I will, probably won't make much of a difference though.

Thanks
    Settings - application settings - media player settings - vod settings.
    Then if you go options, edit and there's a list of settings.
    Do youtube videos definately work for you?

Thanks
    Settings - application settings - media player settings - vod settings.
    Then if you go options, edit and there's a list of settings.
    Just went into it there and VOD gives you a list 3 options...

Vodafone Live!
    MMS
    MISP

Vodafone Live! is the one that's checked.

Do youtube videos definately work for you?
    Yeah, just checked it there again.

Just went into it there and VOD gives you a list 3 options...

Vodafone Live!
    MMS
    MISP

Vodafone Live! is the one that's checked.

Yeah, just checked it there again.

Would you mind going to vodafone live and going to options - edit. And listing the settings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 istabraq1000

Would you mind going to vodafone live and going to options - edit. And listing the settings?

Hi. I was looking at your blog, it ended suddently, just wondering if you got youtube to work on o2. If so how?

no, never managed it. Gave up in the end. O2 still maintain that on their network the iphone is the only device capable of using youtube... just counting the days till i can switch...

• Advertisement
Advertisement