Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Teams Accu for Saturday

Options
  • 13-11-2008 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

PP are giving 13/1 for the top teams in the four divisions to win, it looks like decent punt.

West Brom v Chelsea
    Southampton v Wolverhampton
    Swindon v Leicester
    Darlington v Lincoln City

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭jacool

its a nice way to lure you in, but i would say that the championship is very unpredictable at the moment. Southampton and Wolves have played 9 times recently (since 2003) and the W-D-L is 5-4-0 i.e. they haven't lost in any of those 9 games (Southampton, that is !!). Now I know that may have nothing to do with the teams lining up on Saturday, but they are the stats, nonetheless !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If Soton get a sniff against Wolves it'll be due to an almighty cock-up by the divisions top scoring side.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

very unlucky, had thrown 10 on it, damn swindon with their comeback in the last 5 :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I didn't do it myself and Chelsea could loose or draw, well possibly not.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭jacool

unlucky !
    and Wolves won for the first season in 17 against Southampton !
    so you were right about that one but guess who wins in the end - PP.

i had stuttgart (1/3) let me down for a 10-timer (€1 bet for €204 !)
    had two fives, so one came up but only covered stake

there's always one team, but even though both drew, i'd rather the 0-0 draw that I suffered than to see a 2-0 lead disappear. i would have been spending my winnings at that stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement