If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer PDPLX5090

Options
  • 13-11-2008 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Lads i am looking at purchasing the PDPLX5090 it is not on the irish website it is on the english site is it possible to get it del to cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Hi,
    www.allianceelectric.ie are selling the LX5090 with stand and speakers for 3000euros, and richersounds should be able to deliver also. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Petetheroadie

Hi Michael,

I bought one of these from Richer Sounds two weeks ago, along with a Sony BDP S350 Blu Ray player. They did me a fantastic deal, and the service was so far beyond what I had expected (and I had a pretty good opinion of Richer Sounds in the first place!). I live just north of Dublin, and just missed the courier that day, so I was going to bewaiting a few days. John Mc called me up, asked if I was in that evening, and delivered it personally! He even stayed to help me unpack it and set it up! This was about 10pm at night after he'd been working from 6am that morning!

Now thats going the extra mile!

Great Tv, you won't be disappointed! See if they have the KRP model now, as I think it edges this one a fraction on picture quality, but if not, as I said, this is a great TV!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.