Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping Top Gear Tickets?

Options
  • 13-11-2008 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi

I have two platinum tickets for the RDS show on Friday 28th November at 5pm, seats in the Q block.

Just wondering if anyone has tickets for Sunday that they'd be interested in swapping.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Baz36

Hi

I have two premium tickets for Top Gear live for the saturday night show, but I am not going to be able to go that night. Does anyone want to swap Saturday night tickets for Thursday night ones ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 WalCat

Hi

I have 2x platinum tickets for Thursday 27 Nov and would like to swap for Saturday night tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dellie

Hi there, I have 2 tickets for the Saturday night performance at 7.30pm plus the paddock tour...however as something has cropped up that night I was wondering if anyone wants to swap their Thursday tickets for my Saturday tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dellie

Want to swap for tickets for Thursday or Sunday evening/ afternoon. Genuine reason for swapping.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Sorry guys, no ticket trading or sales allowed on boards.ie

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement