Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin City Comic Con

Options
  • 13-11-2008 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Jason from Modelmania posted this up at the TF Ireland Online Myspace page, in case anyone is interested:
    I know a few of you are going to be attending the Dubin City Comic Con next weekend,22-23 November, The Park Inn hotel in Smithfield square . Some of you even traveling long distances, so with that in mind, anyone up for an improptu TF meet up on the Sat nite in the hotel bar? I'll be at the con with a dealer table anyway, Shameless plug!!, and I can't speak for Ger who could be busy launching his new comic, Mark may be around too as he helping run the Con, so thats a possible 3 people.
    And just cos you not going to be attending the Con all day, it doesn't mean you cant come along to the hotel in the evening time.
    I haven't seen the Con schedule yet for after 6pm events, but I'll post here if any changes,like quizzes and such.
    So what do ya's think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Don't forget Nick will be about too.
    If I'm not Busy I'd so be up for robot talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

I´ll be there, looking forward to the con, had a good time at it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm sure I'll make an appearance.

What excuse will I make to get the weekend off work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Tell them you got arrested, works every time...

Advertisement