Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXIT 08 Dance area

Options
  • 13-11-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Anyone who was at last years exit will agreed it was excellent and the sets brillant well as of last week you can now watch them again in full on the Exit site www.exitfest.org at the moment its kruder & drofmeister full three hour set and from tomorrow it will be axwell

Now my question is how can i record it as there is no download option or has anybody down it already and can send me a copy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

If you have realplayer on your computer, and are using internet explorer, it should give you an option to download the file into your realplayer library. You can then export it out onto your desktop. It's a big enough file, 472.5mb.

Hoping they'll post up Sven Vath's set from the first night. Great gig, great sound system (best I've ever heard outdoors tbh) great weather, unbelievably fit women, and the 10th anniversary of it next year. Recommend it to anyone.

Advertisement