Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKS Rennkommpressor Pump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

I have the same pump for about 5 months and have the same issue.

Being relatively new to proper road bikes and high tyre pressures, I thought that this was the norm (considering that I deliberately didn't go for the cheapest pump).

I have to hold it in place with one hand which makes pumping above 90psi a little difficult with the other.
    I have to lean on the handle and let my bodyweight do the pumping. Not an ideal situation, but it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Same thing happens with an SKS pump I have. The valves on my tubes at the mo are smooth and as soon as you get to 90/100psi the pump head starts to push itself off.
    This sounds weird but if I unlock the pump head it stays on and I can get the 130psi I want?!?

Advertisement