Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City bottom at the end of November?

Options
  • 13-11-2008 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

Betfair currently offering this @ 20/1.

Currently two points off last and if we lose to Hull at the weekend that price will go through the floor considering we face Arsenal and United straight after that. Obviously it depends on other results but i really wouldn't be shocked if it happened.

I won't be partaking myself as I never bet on City but could be worth a sneaky tenner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

This is a good bet, I have looked at all the fixtures for the relevant clubs and no way this is a 20-1 shot, definite value there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

hotspur wrote: »
    This is a good bet, I have looked at all the fixtures for the relevant clubs and no way this is a 20-1 shot, definite value there.

it does look like a good bet alright

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Ha, Just got the last fiver on at 19/1 Dropped straight down to 1/2 :D:D

Good spot though;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

will1977 wrote: »
    Ha, Just got the last fiver on at 19/1 Dropped straight down to 1/2 :D:D

Good spot though;)
    B*STARD!!!!!!!!

Gimme a cut or else I'm backing Hull, which guarantees a Citeh win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Dave! wrote: »
    B*STARD!!!!!!!!

Gimme a cut or else I'm backing Hull, which guarantees a Citeh win :D

Do me a favour and back United will ya?! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭redroar1942

The only thing wrong that I can see is that West Brom have to get at least 3pts out of Chelsea at home, Stoke away and Wigan at home. I can only see them getting points off Wigan. If City get something from a rapidly form losing Hull side its over.

Advertisement