Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be A Legend

Options
  • 13-11-2008 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

I'm playing BAL as an attacking midfielder. Started at Wigan - made the first team for quite a lot of games, but left because we were joint last in the table having only won one game (which i scored in) in the first half of a season (19th - level on points with Hull in 20th). I left for Newcastle who were in 6th when I joined.

Basically, Wigan have won every game since I have left and are up to 16th. Newcastle have lost all or drawn all games (bar one which I have scored in) and are down in 10th, from 6th.

Is your team always rubbish? Do they solely rely on you to score and create chances? I've scored two goals and only won two games. Every time I'm brought on, we are losing 1-0. Every time I start a game we draw.

Anybody experiencing something similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Yeah - there seems to be a Rubbish quotient for your teams when playing BAL. I'm starting to get frustrated with it because the CPU team will track you back, tackle you and patiently clear the ball. Your defenders will generally pick up the ball and hoof it into Z-Section.

Your players will rarely pass it to you if you're in space, even if you're screaming for the ball, they'd prefer to pass it all the way back to the centre-half and start again.

I'm sticking with it for now to see if it improves, but I've heard lads on here who signed for Man U and had the same problem with thick teammates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Andyfbt

Be a Pro mode on FIFA is brilliant. In first season with Cardiff. got into the 1st team after 9 games after scoring in nearly every game.

In the 1st team now and we're doing well. My player is very fast as I always make sure I get them as fast as possible at first so he can tear through defences. Scoring and setting up lots of goals. Playing on profesional at the moment but think I will move it up a level

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Yeah they always suck no matter who you play for. Even when you play brilliantly you can guarantee the defenders will play sh*t and cost you the match. When you lose the ball track back and just watch how the defenders play. If they regain the ball they will walk straight up to the oppositions player and just stop allowing him to take the ball.

The mode is a good first attempt but needs a bit more work.

Advertisement