Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some help... :(

Options
  • 12-11-2008 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey so im 18 female and im pretty sure im lesbian definitely sure im bi.
    I just don' know what to do. i have a great boyfrend who is lovely and charming adn handsome adn all that jazz but i jst...it used to be ok but i jst cant handle him kissing me or anything like that anymroe. i used to be able to supress these feelings but i just can't anymore.

I need to just have a girlfriend or sumone who i can talk to about this because i have a bad feeling that one of these days im jst gna roar it at the top of my lungs. The only problem is that im a total coward and i just can't come out. im sure ppl know, or atleast they wudnt be THAT surprised if i told them, i mean im a bit of a tom boy and eveyrthing.

Plus im totally into this out woman on my g.a.a team but shes like ten years older then me....i guess you guys'll say ive no chance there!! I think that when i meet sum1 whos out i just get transfixed with them...and seeing as i only know like one that would be my problem! this happens alot that there will be this girl that i fall head over heels in love for...and its mad intense and she won't even know it.
    i need to just meet someone my age who's into me but i cant do that when im constantly looking over my shoulder.

seriously though ive been suppressing this since i was 12 adn iv reached breaking point. How shud i telll my parents? or friends? i dont think i can do it..its just too difficult.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Lemon

Hey first things first you don't need to tell anyone anything right now! What is most important is that you take things at your own pace, give yourself some time to come to terms with your own feelings.

From my own experience I've been there and done that at the age of 18 with a lovely boyfriend but he just wasn't the right click...he wasn't a girl. I let him down gently and moved on, gave myself some time, explored the gay scene, made some new friends and met some lovely people. Telling parents and friends came much later, when I was secure in myself, assured in my experiences that I was gay...and had the nerve....

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Tula

Hiya

I know exactly where you're coming from and Lemon's right, there's no pressure to come out. I was in the same situation, lovely boyfriend but it just didn't feel right. I let him down and got myself back together and came to belong to and felt secure in my sexuality before I told my parents anything. Its a horribly confusing time especially when there's someone you need to let down but please don't feel like you're alone in this.

If you want to come along to belong to, either the sunday group or the girls group on a Thursday you're very welcome to :) We're a pleasant bunch!

Good luck honey, you're not alone in this

Wendy

x x x

http://www.belongto.org

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks. I know it sounds terrible that im leading this great guy along but I think if i finish with him my mum will just get really angry at me (cuz i do it often...) and this guy he's like emotional and i jst i wouldnt know what to do if he did something stupid. Should i tell the guy im just questioning who i am right now and need some time? or just throw bisexual right out there

Advertisement