Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunrace

Options
  • 12-11-2008 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭

Ànyone heard about or seen the new groupset made by Sunrace? I believe it's expensive and very good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Whenever I see sunrace I always think low end stuff... do they make more than cheap forks and derailers?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

BikeRadar did a review - "startlingly good" they reckoned. Lots of carbon and 1-piece machined 105g cassettes etc. :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It's just rebadged Microshift stuff. The same shifters and deraileurs are also sold under the Token and Sampson brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Wow! Reviewed by Paul Smith. He was my mechanical hero about 15 years ago when he wrote for MBi. Taught me everything I know about fixing bikes. Nice to see he still has a job.

Kit looks quite nice too.

Advertisement