Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the best Irish Warcraft 3 Player

Options
  • 12-11-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am just wondering who the best Irish WC3:FT player is? I want to play the person :). Why I never have time to go to any of those lan party as such. So if you are good pm and we could arrange a match.

I am calling you out!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JTD.Vapour

I assume you mean standard wc3. and not dota. either way you can play poddy ( ill get you a nick for him) or ill even give ya a game add me on msn.

-Vapz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

My warcraft 3 name is Elite-Realist

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hang out in the irish channel challenging people. All good irish players I knew stopped playing years ago.Try http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=vociferous.
    He's the only one I saw about the channel recently Or thedoc guy that posts here.
    I'll give you a game if you want, haven't played in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i lol.some kid from carlow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

some kid from carlow? Maybe! I just want to see what the competition is like. Don't get me wrong am not saying am the best I just want to play the best out there :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

xbox36016 wrote: »
    me lol

Either contribute or say nothing. Please use proper grammar and punctuation in this forum as well.

Kinetic^

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Either contribute or say nothing. Please use proper grammar and punctuation in this forum as well.

Kinetic^

relax

i dunno, vapour is pretty good from wat ive seen. funky/bern could probably bee good game if he practiced... pity hes going pr0 at QL - a mans game, and is having nothing to do with RTS till SC2... where i will pwn him cos he is weak, and that klazart would like me much more then him... and after all thats wat counts. tar i dunno, he says he has a super secret ladder account but if im to be honest - i smell bullsh1t

Jazzy wrote: »
    relax

i dunno, vapour is pretty good from wat ive seen.

Thats Dota, warcraft 3 i suxors ;)

-VaPz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lol ,my secret ladder account, I do like saying that. Ladder means nowt since they changed the system a few years back, you can simply play loads of games to get to the top, just need to win half of em and it will match you against easier opponents when you lose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

xbox36016 wrote: »
    me lol

These vapid, throw-away posts are becoming a real trademark of yours, and probably aren't winning you too many friends. Try to post more constructively, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

relax

i dunno, vapour is pretty good from wat ive seen. funky/bern could probably bee good game if he practiced... pity hes going pr0 at QL - a mans game, and is having nothing to do with RTS till SC2... where i will pwn him cos he is weak, and that klazart would like me much more then him... and after all thats wat counts. tar i dunno, he says he has a super secret ladder account but if im to be honest - i smell bullsh1t

you're welcome to visit me in korea when i got pro at SC2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

relax
    These vapid, throw-away posts are becoming a real trademark of yours, and probably aren't winning you too many friends. Try to post more constructively, eh?

Jazzy, I posted above because the user I was replying to rarely contributes to any forum. Thanks for the advice though.

I call in to question the fact that Jazzy may not be Jazzy at all!

JTD.Vapour wrote: »
    Thats Dota, warcraft 3 i suxors ;)

-VaPz

yeah but ur sound. ur bro won me, u and jay & gamecon due to earthshaker.
    uve won my friendship vapour. i beat that xbox guy in forum wars and now me and u are bestest masterses. gamecon goming up in December maybe so there might be a few teams for that. p.s - me, phil & jimmad own the sh1t outta poddy so lets rock and rolla :pac: :pac: oh yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh poddy man, ur on the list!

and funky, i believe u were to fcuk my asshole this tuesday. my asshole is still unclean and requires a lot of work so anytime on tuesday will do. ur an accurate fellow so im only gonna give away major genitalia diseases. u and ur chelski.... filth

and ill own u at quake for a while. lick my balls

I call in to question the fact that Jazzy may not be Jazzy at all!

pffft!!! lets play drinking!

ill beat u proper at drinking. more spiced rum!

haha fair enough jazzy. :D We'll win gc for the third time in a row? :P:P

-VaPz

feckin drunken posting

If it's not whiskey, it's not drinking. Pff, spicing your drinks! :d

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

NECRO NINJA.

http://www.esl.eu/enc/2009/wc3/clanwar/qr2/team/692864/

LOL

/thread

(All now play SC2 <3)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Lets refrain from posting in old threads without good reason, least we get ninja also.

Advertisement