Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon/racing bike for sale

Options
  • 12-11-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a Kestrel Carbon Fiber racing bike for sale. Ideal for Triathlon or Time Trial racing or even commuting. The link for the add and details about the bike in adverts is below. The price has been resduced to €1500
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=79632

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

That's the first time I've ever seen something advertised as ideal for time trialliang and commuting. Messing aside though, you'd probably get more interest if you elaborated a bit on the specs, such as saying what groupset is on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭snack_ie

Commute on that and spinegy blades, you mad in the head? Or just have money burning a hole in your pocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

snack_ie wrote: »
    Commute on that and spinegy blades, you mad in the head? Or just have money burning a hole in your pocket.

Well if you had to sell your car to buy it you could always call it training;) Probably not in Dublin though...

I hear it's nice and warm back in Melbourne Snack - nice riding weather:rolleyes: Mind you, Phoenix Park was pretty nice this morning too

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭snack_ie

Im sure it was... it was well into boardie and thongs season for me by now... man i miss the warmth. This morning was nice. Was out myself this morning before college for 2hrs of mtbing fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Where'd you mountainbike? Mine is still in Oz, had a ball riding the Yarra Trails before I came back recently...even saw my first snake in late September there!!

Sorry, back on topic :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement