Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stradbally Halloween THUGS!!

Options
  • 12-11-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Firstly sorry if there is thread for this already.

Was anyone attached (by fireworks, eggs, stones) etc in Stradbally H-ween night? A family members car was destroyed by firework burns and dents while driving past the church in village centre.

Just curious was there anyone else attacked or anyone found to be responsible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

It is sickening carry on. Where oh where are the parents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭CountryGirl1

I live in Stradbally and never even heard about that :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bstatic

Sure they have been doing that for years. I just avoid driving by there on halloween cos I know what I'll get! However, I would've been down there at the end of hunters lane when I was 13/14 joining in that "carry on" to an extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Shocking carry on, bloody awful ah say bloody awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭DEG viper

Was drinking in nappers and rams all night and didnt see any eggs or fireworks been thrown, sounds like something blown out of proportion

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Danno wrote: »
    It is sickening carry on. Where oh where are the parents?

Standing beside them and saying, "PUT YOUR FECKIN BACK INTO IT!" Ok I know Halloween is over a month ago but I couldn't resist

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭giggsirish

DEG viper wrote: »
    Was drinking in nappers and rams all night and didnt see any eggs or fireworks been thrown, sounds like something blown out of proportion

Wouldnt call a €1800 bill for a respray of bonnet, side door, removal of dent from side panel and replacement of trim between doors "Something out of Proportion" on a 3 week old car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Down with this sort of thing....

Advertisement