Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you are not a CT spammer...

Options
  • 12-11-2008 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

For those who are seriously worried about the NWO and the future of Ireland and the world. Are you trying to be the positive change the world needs to see? Or do you want to do something to fight them but don't know how, or you are afraid? I firmly believe our future is not secure and only WE can secure it for future generations. Time is running out fast, and soon it will be too late to try to fight back.
    And wouldn't it be great to see UNITE after 100's of years of warfare, pain and sorrow. There is still division in this county, esp in NI, and also between rich and poor, but so much could be achieved through unity.
    A group should be formed composed of people from any backround, race, religion etc...it cannot be done by one man alone. It would need land, capital etc, it would need people of many sectors of society. The old ways of greed and profiteering and lack of care for you fellow man would be be absent in this group of people. If the fire is ignited, then other would hopefully see the light, and with more and more joining and getting on board the fire would be ablaze.....and Ireland might be truly free. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Lizzards, controlling my country? It's more likely then you think.

Seriously though, I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Why would this plan need land, capital etc? What is this plan exactly? I thought my future was secure and now you tell me this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Four-Too wrote: »
    For those who are seriously worried about the NWO and the future of Ireland and the world. Are you trying to be the positive change the world needs to see? Or do you want to do something to fight them but don't know how, or you are afraid? I firmly believe our future is not secure and only WE can secure it for future generations. Time is running out fast, and soon it will be too late to try to fight back.

And wouldn't it be great to see UNITE after 100's of years of warfare, pain and sorrow. There is still division in this county, esp in NI, and also between rich and poor, but so much could be achieved through unity.
    A "unity" has already been achieved. And if thats too much of a bold statement, a lot has been done over the past few years in the North. Only ignorant pricks still stir up hate and division towards people of a different religion/culture. Yes, it could be said that a lot of people still harbour a grudge towards what has happened in the past. But why should I or anyone else hold that grudge when we weren't there when it all went down?

Hate for the sake of hate is ignorant and can be fatal, I myself harboured that grudge in my misinformed youth. A lot of people took it a step too far and both sides killed innocent people in horrible ways for a grudge in the guise of a religious division.

Colonisation (get out mah colon!) and division of countries has ended in Europe and in a small sense we seem to be evolving in our ways of thinking. But obviously we still have a long long way to go.
    A group should be formed composed of people from any backround, race, religion etc...it cannot be done by one man alone. It would need land, capital etc, it would need people of many sectors of society. The old ways of greed and profiteering and lack of care for you fellow man would be be absent in this group of people. If the fire is ignited, then other would hopefully see the light, and with more and more joining and getting on board the fire would be ablaze.....and Ireland might be truly free. Any thoughts?

Ok, you seem to have watched Zeitgeist the second recently. Although this is a great film with some good radical thinking it completly misses the point or indeed a great law of society.

Something is only done or achieved if it benefits somebody, and its largely dependant on who this person is, profit and loss margins, having an immense power to rile up the public or policy makers and other reasons. Moral obligation does not rate as high as the other factors and this can be seen all across the world.

In a capitalist society the economy drives everything. For instance the building codes in downtown L.A were only very recently brought up to earthquake standard after a great amount of deaths in the last 50-60 years.

It wasn't economic of them to be spending all that money in research and new design for all that time while people died and they cried about their billions in property damage. **** your property damage tbh, theres a difference in material worth and a life. Even an Animals life. Its the loss in revenue that counts and will win over in most cases.

Have i depressed you yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

A "unity" has already been achieved.

Something is only done or achieved if it benefits somebody, and its largely dependant on who this person is, profit and loss margins, having an immense power to rile up the public or policy makers and other reasons. Moral obligation does not rate as high as the other factors and this can be seen all across the world.

In a capitalist society the economy drives everything. For instance the building codes in downtown L.A were only very recently brought up to earthquake standard after a great amount of deaths in the last 50-60 years.

Have i depressed you yet?

Real unity has not been achieved, people are too apathetic and unwilling to help their brotherman if he gets into bother.
    This is about our own soveriengty and independence. I know many would want gain for themselves, but if the danger ahead is so great then people would accept a new way of thinking, and new ways of living, we could be our own masters at last. Of course, there is always the danger the illuminati could infultrate such a group, or place their pawns in it, and corrupt it. We would just have to be careful.
    Hearts and minds are not easy to get, but not impossible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

So wait, are lizzards going to take our soveriengty and independence? If so, I will do anything to stop them, count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

kyp_durron wrote: »
    So wait, are lizzards going to take our soveriengty and independence? If so, I will do anything to stop them, count me in.

Their aim is that the UN will have control over all the land, and the UN is owned by rich men, so that the rich men (elites) will own the land. It's the Iron Mountain agenda..."allow pollution to get deliberately worse until it can be MANIPULATED by the controlled media into a world crisis". They say there is an environmental crisis, but it is a scam so the UN can control all land. "International economic security is inconceivable unless related not only to the world's environment but to the elimination of the threat to the world's environment..." (private property rights). If this environmental emergency occurs, alll land will be under strict "eco-controls" because of the "co-emergency" - a scam to control land.
    The international bankers loan and control money to all countries, and, through interest, have driven them into huge debt status. "Debt for land swap" is what will occur here aswell, if we can become independent somehow or other, then we would no need to cancel our debt by giving away our land to the evil elites who have cheated everyone around the world. This group would not have need for any money at all, unless they decide to set up their own currency.
    Hard times call for hard measures.

• Advertisement
Advertisement