Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 for 2 on Blu Ray Movies at Play.com

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Amazon.co.uk are running a similar offer.

Link may not work

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I see play dont allow you to buy in sterling. I thought you could in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

kearnsr wrote: »
    I see play dont allow you to buy in sterling. I thought you could in the past

Ive never bought off play in sterling,you have to use euro and they dont exactly give the greatest exchange rate :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

jackncoke wrote: »
    Ive never bought off play in sterling,you have to use euro and they dont exactly give the greatest exchange rate :(

I'm sure I bought of sterling before

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

They did allow you to pay in sterling up until maybe 18 months ago.

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    They did allow you to pay in sterling up until maybe 18 months ago.

man it must have been that long since I've bought from them

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kearnsr wrote: »
    man it must have been that long since I've bought from them
    funny-pictures-cat-shopping-cart.jpg

;)

Advertisement