Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday football

Options
  • 11-11-2008 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Nice bets to look at, especially the handicaps

Celtic, Rangers, chelsea, barcelona, a.madrid, and the best bet of the day I think is real betis -1 @ 2-1 vs castellon. Castellon are 2nd division and have only won 1 away game. I know Betis home form is not great but they have good form of late and should carry it on!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

had a brief look at fixtures - i think Hearts at 4/7 @ home to hamilton is a great price - hamilton haven't won a game in the leage for nearly 2 months, are bottom of the table and are playing away from home.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

I think Spurs might be decent at about 7/4 v Liverpool as Spurs are likely to only change a couple of players but Liverpool will field a whole 2nd string. Plus spirit is sky high at Tottenham right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

you just cant tell with cup games
    i got -1 with gunners last night so ill not be greedy.
    waiting for the prem at the w/end
    no gerrard or keane tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hearts won 1-0, scored in the 6th minute - surprised that they didn't get more - but a win is a win...

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭eoin99

chelsea f*cked it all up for me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

woohoo betis won 2-0! hope ye all made use of the tip, it's been a good week :)

Advertisement